Bubbles & Gin Festival – Saturday 14th April 2018, 1:00 – 19:00, Plymouth Guildhall
Love Prosecco & Gin? Join us for the ultimate Festival of Prosecco, Cava, Champagne, cider, sparkling wines, cocktails and gin!
On offer will be:
- Quality hand-picked suppliers to offer advice and samples!
- Sparking Wine Masterclass* extra charge applies (see below for details)
- Mixologists showing you how to make your favourite cocktails.
- Bar with over 30 different types of Prosecco, fizz, gin and cocktails.
- Pimp Prosecco bar – add your favourite fruits and cordials!
- A selection of wood-fired pizzas and antipasti platters as well as delicious cakes. Vegetarian options will be available
- A selection of music and singers, from Jazz to more lively bands that will have you dancing!
- Adult tickets – £14.00 per person + booking fee
- Early bird tickets – £12.00 (Limited availability)
- Bubbles cotton bag
- Branded champagne flute
- Taster drinks card (4 free tasters)
- Live entertainment
- Trade stands
We’ll also be offering 5 thirty minute Sparkling Wine Masterclass sessions for up to 10 people with Stephen Barrett during the day. Join Wine Writer and Educator Stephen Barrett for a mini – tasting of Prosecco, Sparkling Wine and Champagne. Learn the difference about these great bottles of fizz with a down – to – earth approach to learning and tasting these very different classical styles. Entry to the Bubbles masterclass is extra and can be booked online.
Tickets can only be booked online there will be no tickets available on the door.
All guests must show photo I.D. upon arrival and the name must match that printed on your ticket.Strictly over 18’s only. Bubbles Festival encourages you to drink responsibly. For more information visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
“I just wanted to say that me and my 2 friends had at brilliant time on Saturday at the Bubbles event. Everyone was so friendly and it worked really well. Bubbles and afternoon tea lovely. We also really enjoyed having a dance to the jazz quartet they were fab. All ready to book for the one in Plymouth.” Sue