LOVE PROSECCO & ALL THINGS BUBBLY?
Join Miss Ivy Events for the ultimate Festival of Prosecco, Cava, champagne, cider, sparkling wines, cocktails and all things bubbly at Exeter Castle on Saturday 4th November 2017.
There will be 2 sessions running during our event; 12:30 – 17:00 (afternoon) and 18:30 – 23:00 (evening). There will be a variety of live music at both sessions. Details of the bands will be announced on our Facebook page.
Upon arrival, you will be given a branded champagne flute, which will be yours to keep and fill for the session.
On offer will be:
- Quality hand-picked suppliers to offer advice and samples!
- Mixologists showing you how to make your favourite bubbly cocktails.
- Talks and presentations from specialists.
- Dedicated Bubbles Clinic
- Bars with over 30 different types of Prosecco, fizz and cocktails.
- Pimp Prosecco bar – add your favourite fruits and cordials!
- A selection of wood-fired pizzas and antipasti platters as well as delicious cakes. Vegetarian options will be available.
- A selection of music and singers, from Jazz to more lively bands that will have you dancing!
Click on the graphic above to buy tickets
NB. Tickets must be booked online. There will be no tickets available on the door.
- A glass of Prosecco cocktail on arrival
- Bubbles cotton bag
- Branded champagne flute
- Taster drinks card (4 free samples)
- Live Entertainment
- Trade Stands
- Cocktail demos & cocktail recipe cards
- Bubbles Masterclass
Includes all the above for 6 adults
Treat yourself to a VIP ticket which includes all of the above PLUS
- Afternoon tea (day session) or antipasti platter (evening session)
- 20cl bottle of Prosecco
- Reserved seating in the VIP area for duration of Festival (seats on tables of 10)
- Table service for first 2 hours
NB. There are a limited number of VIP tickets available.
All guests must show photo I.D. upon arrival and the name must match that printed on your ticket. Please read our FAQ’s prior to booking your ticket. Bubbles Festival encourages you to drink responsibly. For more information visit www.drinkaware.co.uk.