The welfare of the dogs attending our event is one of our top priorities, so please consider the following:
- Is the show an appropriate environment for your dog? Different personalities and temperaments can react badly to busy environments and noises. If your dog doesn’t like these, please consider this before bringing them along.
- If your dog has a history of not playing well with other dogs and / or showing aggression, please do not bring them as there will be lots of other dogs there. Please do not leave your dog unattended at any time during the event. The welfare of your dog is solely your responsibility.
- We know the British weather is unpredictable, so please be prepared for hot and sunny weather by bringing a portable water container for your dog to stay hydrated, and for cold and wet weather by bringing something to keep them warm and dry.
- When travelling to and from the event, please ensure your dog is safe and secure in the vehicle, with appropriate harnessing or a carrier.
- Never leave your dog alone in the car. It only takes a few minutes for your vehicle to reach temperatures that are a threat to their welfare.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times, and extendable leads must be kept short to avoid tripping and tangling.
- Please clean up after your dog and use the waste bins provided.
- For the health and safety of all the dogs in attendance, please make sure your dog has followed the standard veterinary advice and is properly vaccinated.
- Please only enter your dog into the ‘have-a-go’ events if you know they are physically fit enough to do so based on your own knowledge and any previous / current health conditions, etc.
- If you become concerned for the safety or welfare of any dog at the event, please contact the event team whose details will be on the brochure and on the event’s website page.
- Thank you for taking the time to consider these points. We hope you and your dogs enjoy the day!
Upon entering the show, with exclusion to any issues that are the liability of Miss Ivy Events, you are agreeing to take full responsibility for any injury or damage to your dog, this includes disappearance, theft and death.
Dogs that display aggressive behaviour will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
For health and safety reasons, all owners must pick up after their dogs and bins will be provided for the disposal of waste.
The event grounds may be, or may become, slippery or unstable at certain times and under different conditions, so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing to avoid slips, trips and falls wherever possible.
Whilst we endeavour to run all the events, activities and entertainment as advertised, we will not be held responsible for the failure to run any of these events due to circumstances beyond our control.
Any images taken during the show by the Miss Ivy Events team may be used for promotional purposes.
By entering the event, you agree to this disclaimer and for any images to be used.