Miss Ivy Events Professional Standards Agreement
In order to main our high levels of service and delivery at all of our events, Miss Ivy Events has a Professional Standards Policy that we ask all participants to adhere to.
- At all times during a show or event, it is requested that exhibitors and participants behave in a professional and courteous manner
- Miss Ivy Events ask that no eating of food occurs whilst on the stands
- All participants are expected to dress in a professional manner suitable to the event.
- No children or pets are allowed to be on the stands (except customers)
- Please ensure that no phones or tablets on are on display (except to take payment)
- Breakdown of the stands is not permitted until the close of the show or event, as this is detrimental to other stall holders
We at Miss Ivy Events thank you for your cooperation with this policy, and we look forward to working with you at our event!